- All the Martins, James Dave and Marv
This looks like "the word"
- Michael Barry- Telecom link from Velonews
A 45km/h 10 lapper and check the watts !
- Pez Cycling - Liberty Segurous link
The bit about a pointy helmet being worth 2-4 times more than flash wheels. (Wind tunnel)
- Team Cycling Systems Coaching
- All the above and the refernce to the old John Cobb stuff published on Analytical Cycling about water bottles and camelbaks.
- Analytic Cycling
The above article
- Google Wattage group
Discussion on Aero/power testing protocols and some pros and cons.
- Alex Simmons Blog
With help from Andy Coggan. A spread sheet for determining CdA Crr. Pretty clever stuff. Link on the lower right.
- Discussion on Alex's protocol on Fixed gear fever
- What will an extra 10 watts do for you?
UK timetrialling forum discussion
- Joe Friel does some wind tunnel tests
..and discovers that pointy helmets work
- Some Figures from "bent" riders
These guys are nerdier than most
- Modelling sprint cycling using field-derived parameters...
- Validity of velodrome tests
- Racing cyclist power requirements in the 4000-m individual and team pursuits.